This assemblage wine is composed by 50% of Malbec and 50% of Bonarda.
It is a wine of intense colour (violet red with bluish tones). It has medium body, sweet and pleasant tannins, with floral and spicy notes. Its aroma reminds of fruit such as plum, cassis, cherries, strawberries and violets. At the end we can feel a sweet touch in the mouth.
At the storage we will obtain a soft, balanced and fresh wine.
- Harvest: Fourth week of March (Malbec), first week of April (Bonarda).
- Quantity per Ha: 180 – 200 qq/ha (Bonarda), 150 – 180 qq/ha (Malbec).
- Methods of pruning: Spur pruning and Mix pruning.
- Irrigation system: Flood system.
- Altitude: 650 – 700 m.s.n.m
- Type of Harvest: Manual harvest with plastic bins of 882 pounds.
- Alcohol: 13,10%
- Residual sugar: 2,08% g/l
- Total Acidity: 5,20% g/l
- Volatile Acidity: 0,50% g/l
- pH: 3,65
- The ideal temperature for serving it is between 60 – 64 Fº
- It is would pair well with red meats, pastas with sauces or creams.
Presentation in Bottle: Troncocónica low 750 ml.