This assemblage wine is composed by 100% og Malbec.
Our emblem wine “Vizcachera Reserva Estate Malbec” is a faithful representative of the emblematic variety of Argentina.
This wine contain a deep concentration of violet color with a complex aromatic profile, dominated by plums and cherries aromas.It has floral notes of violets, vainilla, chocolate and toast. Its natural acidity is balanced with round tannins and give it a distinguished long ending personality.
- Address: Its come from our fields located in Maipú, one of the most prestigious micro-terroir of the first zone in Mendoza Province. This fields has an altitude between (700 – 1000 m.s.n.m).
- Harvest: Second week April.
- Quantity per Ha: 100 – 120 qq/ha.
- Methods of pruning: Spur pruning and Mix pruning.
- Irrigation system: Flood system.
- Altitude: 650 – 700 m.s.n.m
- Type of Harvest Manual harvest with plastic bins os 882 pounds.
- Alcohol: 13,90%
- Residual sugar: 2,08% g/l
- Total Acidity: 5,75% g/l
- Volatile Acidity: 0,50% g/l
- pH: 3,60
- The ideal temperature for serving it is between 60 – 64 Fº
- We recommend it to pair with red meats dishes.
Presentation in Bottle: Troncocónica low 750 ml.