This assemblage wine is composed by 60% of Syrah and 40% of Bonarda.
It is a wine of intense color (ruby red with violet tones of medium intensity).
It has soft and pleasant tannins with notes of spices (pepper, cinnamon, cloves). We can also perceive red fruits (strawberry, blackberries). At storage we will obtain a soft, balanced and fresh wine.
- Harvest: Third week of March (Syrah), first week of April (Bonarda).
- Quantity per Ha: 180 – 200 qq/ha.
- Methods of pruning: Spur pruning and Mix pruning.
- Irrigation system: Sprinkler system.
- Altitude: 650 – 700 m.s.n.m
- Type of Harvest: Manual harvest with plastic bins of 882 pounds.
- Alcohol: 13,10%
- Residual sugar: 1,78% g/l
- Total Acidity: 5,15% g/l
- Volatile Acidity: 0,48% g/l
- pH: 3,74
- The ideal temperature for serving it is between 60 – 64 Fº
- It would pair well with red meat stew and pasta with spicy tomato sauce.
Presentation in Bottle: Troncocónica low 750 ml.