This assemblage wine is composed by 60% of Tempranillo and 40% of Bonarda. Both of these varieties are used to make “coupages wines”.
It is a win of intense colour (ruby red with violet tones of medium intensity) and it has lower tannins. This wine is from a warm zone so we can perceive sweet fruit notes (raspberry, strawberry, blackberries) in the mouth.
At storage we will obtain a soft , balanced and fresh wine.
- Harvest: First week of March (Tempranillo), first week of April (Bonarda).
- Quantity per Ha: 180 – 20 qq/ha.
- Methods of pruning: Spur pruning and Mix Pruning.
- Irrigation system: Sprinkler system.
- Altitude: 650 – 700 m.s.n.m
- Type of Harvest: Manual harvest with plastic bins of 882 pounds.
- Alcohol: 13,10%
- Residual sugar: 1,97% g/l
- Total Acidity: 4,97% g/l
- Volatile Acidity: 0,57% g/l
- pH: 3,68
- The ideal temperature for serving it is between 60 – 64 Fº
- It is would pair well with red meat stew and pasta with spicy tomato sauce.
Presentation Bottle: Troncocónica slow 750 ml.